Begin your Family's Journey
About our audition process
We recognize that we ask you to dedicate time and thought to the process. Families who are thriving in our community often share that they truly enjoyed the process, and we hope you do too.
Acton Academy Dripping Springs audition process is designed to help your family explore learning in the 21st century, then decide if this is the right fit for you.
We are welcoming learners ages 6 through 11 for the Fall of 2021. We follow a flexible 11-month calendar schedule starting in September and running through mid-July. Tuition is $1,175 per month ($12,925 per year) with a one-time $1,175 enrollment fee. Space is limited so we encourage you to apply early.
Fill out a short, online questionnaire.
Tell us about you and let us know you're interested by completing the Introduction Form!Introduction Form
Complete your research and begin work on your formal audition.
We'll review your questionnaire submission and follow-up via email. In the meantime, we invite you to learn more by viewing diving deeper with our Recommended Resources, reviewing our FAQs and exploring our Learning Design and Our Studios. More importantly, we'd love to meet you. We invite you to say hi and ask us any other questions you might have!
Complete your entry and share your teacher references.
Following the completion of your research, and if we believe Acton Academy Dripping Springs would be a good fit for your family, we will invite you to enroll. Congratulations!
Who is Acton Academy Dripping Springs for?
- People who believe the traditional school system no longer works to prepare children for the modern world
- Creators and creatives
- Out-of-the box thinkers
- People who want the benefits of child-directed learning without having to make a full-time commitment to homeschooling
- Families with flexible schedules
- People who need flexible attendance for travel and family obligations. (We will operate on an 11-month calendar with 4-7 week sessions and breaks in between)
- Children who want additional time to pursue their passions beyond traditional after school hours
- People who want to maximize their family time
- Trailblazers and trendsetters
- Families who value their freedom and want their children to develop a love of learning